"...writing itself was kind of hokey and immature, and didn’t really achieve the same kind of character depth or development that, say, Collins does in The Hunger Games, or even that THG would-be competitors like Divergent (Roth) do. What the characters lack in depth, though, they make up for in sassy quips."
- Jace, Jace, Jace! His sweetness, to his muscles, to the hilarious remarks... *sighs*...
- Wonderfully planned, so that you are ALWAYS, and I MEAN ALWAYS, are at the edge of your seat and end up getting in trouble during math class because you fell down while secretly reading the novel underneath your desk :p
- There is just so much content, when you want more, you will get more!
- The voices of the characters clearly differ! What I mean is that when Valentine talks, as opposed to Simon (ahhh Simon), than it feels as if some other author wrote it out because the way they talk is so different, it seems legitimate.
- THE MOVIE! Yes folks! Coming next Summer!!!!!
- Sickening Romance... like seriously, the fact that they STILL want to be together after finding out... ughhh! **Stopped for awhile because of that!
- The Covers. Like seriously... that is just sad.
- Barely any depth of the characters. Very straight forward. Like REALLY straightforward. What they think has no meaning, their past is only in a literal sense, barely any personal convictions.
All in All: Wonderfully storyline and plot, keeps you reading. But definitely need some depth on characters, very lacking.
4.4 out of 5